1. Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up
on work results.
2. Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
3. Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning,
monitoring, and appraising job results.
4. Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing
variances; initiating corrective actions.
5. Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment
6. Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
7. Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and
departmental sales records.
8. Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and
personnel policies and procedures.
9. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
1. Good communicator
2. Can work under pressure
3. Confident and enthusiastic
4. Able to deal with confidential matters